Project 5- Thomas Bozek


Comments

  1. This design is very interesting. The change in lighting from one side to the other is very seamless. I feel like the flowers would be in front of the triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dan about the flowers. I also notice that the triangle fades away under the wheel a little bit, maybe clean up the mask slightly there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks great and I agree with Dan and Jon, if you were to get the bush edges in front of the triangle it would sell the design more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the comments above. I also find myself wondering what is happening to this car as it passes through the triangle? Shouldn't something more visual happen? Should it change color? Texture?

    The top of this is just begging to hold a headline. Something like "Commuting can be an adventure"... or something that suggests we find excitement in driving this car.

    Fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how fun this looks! Makes me think of driving this car through the portal into luxary, so maybe the back of the car would look more broken down or old. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment