Project 2 Rework - Jon Lerew

For this project, I adjusted the blue boxes on the contents page to make them feel more grounded in the composition. While I want the magazine to have a sort of collage-esque, loose feel to it, I think changing these has helped to hold it together better. I opted not to have them as full bands going across the page because it created too much division, but having them going across partially was already used in the spread so it still is united. I played around with using a script font or a font reminiscent of Devanagari alphabet for the title of the article but ended up choosing to remain with the one in place because I felt it suited the space best.

(Original image is at the bottom)




Comments

  1. A great design, the colors work well together with one another. The use of the fonts that are easy to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment