Project 3 Rework - Jon Lerew

In this project, I changed the type of the third mockup to make it so 1951 doesn't blend in with the image as much by removing the yellow.

On the website itself (not pictured), I adjusted an error where the header images would float left when the screen size was too large. I toyed with the idea of incorporating script fonts in the header but I found that they made the bakery feel too old-fashioned mom-and-pop-ish instead of the suave, modern shop that it now is.




Comments

  1. Nice mockup! Looks nice from the navigator, headline, to the website content and designs. For the monitors, I would crop to only the website; the dock bar of softwares at the bottom and the transparent section of your desktop on top needs to be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gina. A very nice design with pleasant colors and a good variety of images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment