Project 4

Comments

  1. Really cool and dynamic. There's a lot of movements within the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice portal! How much do you want us to read the logo? If it's important, and it might be to the client, I wonder if you lowered it to the bottom right whether it would sit on a more calm area of the image. The other option is to enlarge it where it is... that might also work. Consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice scene of movement with the man and the blurring in the background. The logo is hard to see and I agree with what Coni said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The looks like something straight out of a sci-fi show; it's great. The only thing I notice off about is the masking around the head. There seems to be a dark outline surrounding just that area for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great usage of the portal and flares, really neat scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the movement this piece creates and it makes me want a portal. I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment