Project 1 Final - Jon Lerew

Hi, all,

For the final version of this, I tried to help the readability of the text as that seemed to be the biggest critique from the previous version. I didn't change the color of the text itself but did lighten the hues of all three background colors. I didn't lighten it too much because I didn't want the color to end up being lost, but I think even the amount I did helped to improve the readability.

The middle panel of each menu photo below has been swapped with the new lighter version to show before and after, and the drink menu before and after is posted side-by-side.








Comments

  1. I really like the new colors, it did help with readability and the design components are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last thought would be to fill the text frames (which are stroked now with a double line) with color rather than simply stroke them (there are a lot of double strokes in this design - maybe too many?). Just something to try - you'll know if it's an improvement pretty quickly... or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new colors make everything pop and the text is easy to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment