Request for Feedback on Project 3 - Jon Lerew

So my web project Maximilien's mainly got feedback on the mockup portion. I did what I could with that but unfortunately I no longer have the photoshop files so no drastic changes can be made to them without remaking them completely. However, I still have all the files for the website itself so if anyone has any suggestions for that I would be happy to play with them. (I know implementing a script typeface was suggested so I will play more with that too).






Comments

  1. Also my fourth project rework (Nano Hue) hasn't gotten any critiques yet so feel free to jump on that tooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up, sorry not to have commented. This is what I left: "Looks done to me."

      Delete
  2. Question - what size body copy are you using? Some pages (especially the history page) contain line widths that travel across the whole page. Wow... that's a lot of words on 1 line. Can we read it easily, and return to the left without loosing our place? Body copy sizes for web range from 14pt - 16pt, depending on font. Let me know what size you are using.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment