Project 7


Comments

  1. This a neat concept, and the reflections were done well. For some reason those brownish bushes are catching my eyes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the continuation of the portal theme. I see what Shellron means about the bushes. Maybe it's because they are cut off a little sharply near the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has a nice feeling of tranquility. I wonder if you want to make us believe the reflection of the portal, as you have made us believe in the reflection of the person? On quick glance I see 2 portals... and nothing to suggest that one of them is a true reflection. Should it be distorted a bit, like the other reflection? I also wonder about the color you have chosen for the ring around the portal. Why pink? How does that expand the color palette here? How does that impact the feeling you are trying to communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and I think you do a great job with reflections. My only complaint is the pink, maybe a really bright white because it's so cold where she is. The one thing that is bugging me is what is she looking at to the left? and why isn't she looking at the portal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment