Project 8 Rework - Jon Lerew

I made several changes to this piece. On the first panel, I changed the blending on the cannon so that it fits better on the page (originally it was completely opaque). I also adjusted the opacity of the gun so that it better matches its mate. On the third panel I added the text "The Gettysburg Address" to create unity with the text seen on the other two panels. I also brought in some red in the lower portion of it to unite it with the first panel. Finally, I added spaces are the en dashes since they were absent previously.

New

Original

Comments

  1. Really like the subtle changes but it still created an impact for unity. The red on the 3rd one makes it as one whole set. Also think the composition of everything is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - nice transitions within the panels, as well as between them. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment