Personal Logo - Bella Marinelli

This is my personal logo which I hope will appear on my updated resume and business card designs. I know y'all didn't want me to do a bird, but conservation of parrots and rescue of them is an issue close to my heart and when I get freelance work I often donate part of that to those causes. It's my passion and Comet was my soulmate so I think he represents me well.

Any design critiques and ideas are welcome, I went back and forth on a lot of ideas so I am open to suggestions. Thank you :)

Comments

  1. I love the design and the colors are beautiful. My only concern is that it's too detailed too appear at small sizes such as on a business card. Maybe simplify it a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, check out how this appears as a small icon. And, I would also add a spark of life (sorry for the word choice) to the eye. Make is large enough to be reducible. Now... where will your name sit? You have lots of choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think a sparkle in the eye could add some life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment