Gina - Menu Project - Updated

Basic Snacks Menu - Update
Gina Khouth


OUTSIDE
INSIDE
An updated version of a menu I made for Publication class. It's suppose to fold like a trifold but from up to down. For what I've changed, I had removed the extra wording of snacks that used to be on the bottom left of the inside of the menu. I had also added extra elements on the back side of the outside. It was plain brick background before, but took the great suggestion of adding an address. As well as I also added social media icons, matching the design of my collateral piece (to-go bag).

Comments

  1. Looks great! The social media on the back definitely helps to tie things together. I can't think of any suggestions for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design and it's ready in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment