Personal Business Card- Bella Marinelli




At first, I was trying to do something minimalistic and elegant but it really wasn't working for me, I feel like I just can't achieve it. But I wanted to include them anyway, since they were part of the process of getting to the third design. I feel like the third design is the most in line with my style. I wanted to put 'designer and illustrator" instead of 'graphic designer' because my dream job would be illustration and that's what I enjoy the most (when I have time for it).

All critiques, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Comments

  1. The third one is definitely you. Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I agree. #3 is the most lively and is very interesting, showing us you have an illustrator's approach to design. I do question the secondary font. Are you sure you aren't interested in finding an unusual, contemporary sans serif?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the third design. The mixture of oranges and yellows is very eye catching. I feel like it fits your style the most.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment