Gina - Service Learning Project

Service Learning ClientUpdate
Gina Khouth





I created a brand board for my client. The logo was already created from the previous designer (the primary logo), but needed to be vectored. I created variant versions of it and the color palette. The fonts was already picked out. And created icons based around the statue design.

These can now be applied and used for any of their prints and online medias.

I'll need some feedback and will further consult with my clients about more ideas.







They wanted help with branding, and it included social medias. Here's a mockup of their facebook with a new design. The current state is entirely different. I thought I could bring in appeal for first impression when people first look them up.





I am planning to consult more with my client to hopefully produce something more original and see what they think of this branding. I'd love some feedback!

Comments

  1. I think the circular icon will work well for them in many instances. I don't know if your work is including the web site top image, and maybe this is a current problem they have... but the text is not readable on that dark image. I think they will need a more readable banner to use, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gina, even your blog posts are formatted nicely! I agree that the icons are very nice, and I like the different color options. Definitely the banner image is hard to read, if that's something you're supposed to work on, but everything you've worked with so far looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The banner is hard to read but I do like the idea of different color options that your client can choose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment