Project 9 (in progress)

This a self project, I wanted to make a classic VHS action movie cover, i might even throw in a synopsis for the back, or just crop it out and make a cover. I plan to play with some of the filters in Photoshop to make it look oldish/classic/film grain. The name is something I came up with quick and i'm willing to change it, i can understand if the sub head isn't too legible at the moment, also i plan to make sure each character is an appropriate size and clean around them if they weren't cut out the best. And I just realized I spelled humanity wrong... Whoops.

Comments

  1. Really interesting project. I'm not entirely sure how it would be used nowadays since we've moved away from VHS, but if you can figure out a purpose that would be very neat. I notice it looks like part of the DVD logo is visible next to VHS, so make sure to cut that out (unless I'm mistaken about what that is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider creating a CD cover rather than VHS, just to work with more contemporary projects. If you were to add just a tiny suggestion of caste shadows behind each figure, I think that would improve the compositing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment