Personal logo + Business cards




Mines pretty simple for now, and i'm open to any feedback.

Comments

  1. I like where you're going with it. I think the colors you picked clash a little, maybe try toning that bright blue down a bit. The logo itself is pretty cool, I'd like to see what you'd do if you tried integrating them into the same shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree with Jake about the logo, lose some of the saturation on the blue and integrate them more. For your business card designs, the second one is my favorite. What does "T A E" represent on the first design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work on only the icon. Try to design this in black and white only. What parts of the letters should disappear (be white) when they overlap? Continue to work with this icon, and create 10+ variations with these letters. Change fonts, combine fonts, reconsider how they overlap. Don't think about the business card yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment