Project 3-Thomas Bozek


Comments

  1. I love how mystical the whole scene feels. It reminds of when Hogwarts Castle is first shown in Harry Potter. I think lighting on the castle itself feels slightly off, maybe play with some color filters to blend it in a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how you can edit the blurry masking of the edge of the clouds when it borders the starry sky... maybe by blending and layering it with more clouds? I'd play around with it. Love the overall surreal theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is pretty neat, to make the castle in the background fit in a little more i'd darken it slightly or use the "match color" make it fit in better, otherwise it's sticking out a little more but maybe that's what you were trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great concept, I like the colors and how the light is hitting the clouds from behind makes me want to know whats behind the clouds. I agree with everyone else, darken the front of the castle because the light would only be hitting the back side and creating a slight shadow, so maybe adding a shadow somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way this works is interesting since you don't really see the castle at first. I feel the clouds could blend into the sky better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I second the comments above - return to the color of the castle and the top edge of the clouds against the sky. To soften that edge, I wonder if you wanted to fool around with the Smudge Tool? (copy the layer, because this is destructive work). I also think that if you want the castle to "sit" more believably in the scene, you might want to allow us to see a faint ghosted section of it through the clouds - just a bit to suggest it is there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the overall feeling given in this, although I feel some slight use of transparency of the clouds and darkening the castle could be useful to ease all of the elements together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment