Project 2- Thomas Bozek


Comments

  1. Great work, looks like a legit album artwork. I really like the textures and filters used, as well as the masking of the elements. The colors and composition makes it look awesome. If I was going to envision this to an actual album size, I would just make the parental advisory logo smaller so that's it's proportional and so now the size doesn't distract from the rest artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Gina wrote, awesome job. One thing I noticed is that masking inside the eyes seems a little rough around the edges. I'm not sure, though, if that should be worked on or if that was just your intention going into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very neat and out of the ordinary which isn't a bad thing, makes me think of an apocalyptic scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great album cover. The different textures and colors all work well together. It keeps my eye looking at the entire piece. I would make the parental advisory much smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Based on this alone I would defiantly buy the album! It's a very impressive design that is eye catching and very strange that can speak to a certain group of people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great piece and could be used for both vinyl and CD covers in a portfolio arrangement. The eye shapes definitely do need to be refined into smoother curves - they appear too rough compared to the other edges in the composition. Now... instead of the parental content warning... could the band, or album title, sit down there? That element actually really works in the lower right - so I wonder if you could actually use that familiar rectangle... but add your own words to it. That would appear to be a clever "reuse" of the warning icon for your own purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the usage of the colors and different shapes and textures, giving off a kind of rock and psychedelic feeling, the large price and parental warning detracts from it, though. Maybe make it smaller?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment