1st Entry


Comments

  1. I really like the way the boat blends into the clouds(?). I also feel like it's balanced very well with way the sky is darker on the left to balance against the pop of color in the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jon how seamlessly the different images blend into one another almost like it really was a real image. The red is very eye catching and gives great contrast to the dark blues and whites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the the image and the boat I can't tell if it's sinking or floating, its intriguing. The red make the boat your focal point and then you notice the rest. What would make this next level is if as the boat was crashing up through the wave clouds it made a cloud splash, that way it wouldn't look like a sinking ship, unless that is what you were going for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a story here.. .what what is it? Nicole has asked a good question, is the boat sinking? I can tell the front of the boat is below the sea of clouds. So what happened? HOW DID THIS BOAT START TO SINK? Where is the story here... could be developed a bit more with... how, what, when questions being answered by added elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another thought - adding a headline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to figure out if this is a boat sinking or a boat floating, but judging by the people(?) on it not being seen off the boat and the subtle transparency of the white I'm betting on it floating.
    I agree with Coni, adding a headline could definitely help bring out the clear story behind your design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment