Service learning flier

Before 
 After
 Black and white
 Client idea


After showing my client the very first image, the response was that it looked good and in her own words:

 "I wonder how it would look with the SURJ logo larger and in place of the hands at the top? Taking the hands out all together.  Now that I'm seeing it I feel like the hands you have put in and the feet already in the logo communicate the same thing - people coming together."


"I would like to see a black and white version, because we may not always have the budget to print full color."

"The spacing on the text in the tan circle doesn't look even between the lines - can you just even that out?"

Personally i think it would look too plain-ish without the imagery, so in my rework i made the logo a little bigger ( it was indicated in a way) which over laps the slanted shapes a little which i still think looks good. Any feedback is welcomed.


Comments

  1. You are ready to show these really nice designs to your client. Go for it, and see what she thinks. I think you have actually made all of them work well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do think the version with the hands is stronger, you must go with what your client wants. I have just two small critiques about the typography. I don't think the URL should overlap the line at the bottom, could you push it up just a little bit to avoid that? And I feel like there could be a little more space between the text within the circle and the outer edge of the circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALSO! Consider your margins. Is there any sort of margin on the right side text?

      Delete
    2. I hear you on that (about what the client wants), and I totally agree with needing more space between the text within and outside the circle, thanks!

      Delete
  3. A very nice design. I'm sure your client will be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment