Project 1


Comments

  1. I like the overall concept, feels like the inside of an old book with pages laying side by side. It looks great overall, if you really had to change anything I would just suggest since there's an empty area at the bottom between the paragraph of text and the clustered letter borders, to perhaps bring the paragraph of text down or make it smaller width-wise and taller length-wise, and it will reach that empty area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from my in-class feedback I don't think I have any other critiques, looks good overall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this looked really good with with excellent font choices, if it is possible maybe darken the background a little more to give it a little more of an older look, otherwise it looks like fresh ink because of the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over all the design is very impressive. The different fonts work well together and the different symbols work great to tie the design together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this alot. Everything is well put together and I know exactly what type of feel you were going for - and you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Gina, in that the paragraphs of text should probably be a bit shorter in length (horizontally) so they extend further down the page. And I would go a bit further to recommend that you do not center that whole block of type... instead use Flush Left/Ragged Right or Justified. If using Justified, you will show your skill by eliminating rivers and odd spacing within the paragraph. This is a good portfolio piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment