Project 1 - Take Off


Comments

  1. I like the usage of the light effects and the smoke usage. The shadows in the backdrops give it a very particular feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well put together, the way the photos are montaged creates a nearly seamless appearance. I love the surreal vibe it gives off. If I had to make a critique, I would say the cloud that covers the lower portion of the palm feels like it could be blended just a little bit better. Otherwise, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The overall design is fantastic! It's a unique idea with great blending between the different images. It's very eye catching although I feel that the smoke around the rocket could lose some opacity to help connect the hand to the rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the above comments in that the lower edge of the smoke over the hand appears too sharp and could be significantly softer, adding to the realistic effect of a blast off in someone's hand. Do you want to add type to this? How might it be used - in what type of project? Graphic Design... or simply a lovely picture. I'm suggesting this because by adding type, your image doesn't have to communicate as much... the words will help us understand your meaning. So... what is the story here? Is it deeper than mankind reaching for the moon with space flight? How do you want us to feel about that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way this came out, as we spoke before, only if you want maybe make the background a little more spacey, but at the same time I think it's good how it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment