Isabella Marinelli Project 1


Comments

  1. I have a few questions about this: Why are the faces facing away from each other?; which sans serif font will you use for the headings... I see 2; why do you need to repeat the quote? Since the answer to the third question is "I don't need to repeat the quote" I suggest you flip the order of the compositions, and place the first part of the quote on the man (which would be on the left) and the last part of the quote on the girl (which would be on the right). If you notice - each part of the quote would then be sitting on the image that directly supports that particular sentiment. Seems like a good idea? Font - why not look for an unusual sans serif, a very contemporary one (look in the free font's list we made in Typography?) since that element is very important to the composition. This is going to be a really strong project in your portfolio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Coni said about the typography. I would also make sure the size padding around the headings line up so that side-by-side the look the same, e.g., they line up with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this a neat concept, and i also agree with Coni, the quote being repeated seems unnecessary, it could be split down the middle of both compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the thicker header font you used, it definitely brings out the effect you put on the 'O' with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed with Coni. I do like how the smoke takes form of the persons hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment