Project 9 4/18- Daniel Hurst


Comments

  1. The texture helps so much. Now this really feels ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jon, the texture and that striped background helps breathe some more life into your work. The only thing I wonder about is if "meals" really needs that underline, other than that looks good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture is perfect in the background - and although it is pretty bright, it adds a lot to the design. I've not mentioned the ragged edges of the heading type before, because I was waiting to see how this all comes together. But - if you really want me to think that those ragged edges are "bites" then I wonder if you need a more bold font, to give you more room to take a bite or two? Maybe a bit out of the P and D makes sense... because I still think you should put the utensils on top of the heading... so the heading sits beneath the knife and fork.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment