Project 1 rework







I left my first image alone aside from adding a solid outline around the text (which had a more feathered/cloudy look before) in my second image i was told my figures where too small for the environment, so I increased the sized and had to cut out the two characters that where behind the stretcher, the quality isn't the best now. (And I realized because of the size increase the shadow I made is in a bad position..) In my 3rd image I cleaned up around the characters, there was notable white space around some parts of them, and I darkened some parts more to give more contrast.




Comments

  1. It gets better with every post. I do like how the portal is almost like a beacon in the design and draws your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great improvements to the masking and lighting, I think this is getting very close to being finished. The type is definitely more readable, not 100% sure if I love the white outline but not completely against it either, as long as it's done correctly and not eating the text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks done to me - and the white outline around the bold red heading seems to make sense because of the different, but dark, backgrounds against which it needs to be in contrast. Good job Shellron.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment