Service learning project logo (feedback please)

The logo above is what i pulled from the SURJ site,  the one below is what I repainted to give it a more fresh look, other wise it was kind of outdated or just low quality. I'm going to put this in the flyer that I'm working on, I ran into conflict with the older version because it would've had the white box around everything so i cut through it, and cut off the "showing up for racial justice" as it is repeating already, in the lower portion of the logo. Just looking for some feed back, otherwise I'm sending this to my "boss" to see what she thinks.

Comments

  1. Looks good! Did you make this in Illustrator? Definitely an improvement from the old blurry one (and why did they repeat the name to begin with???). Only thing is I see a few fuzzy areas, notably on the sock of the person wearing the blue shoes and on the pole(?) in the middle. Everything else is crisp except for those two bits that look feathered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i actually did this in Photoshop, and i'll fix those fuzzy areas up, yeah the repeat was weird to me.

      Delete
  2. I think it does look better and a lot less blurry. It may be just me but the colors seem much more sharp and eye catching in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your "clean" redraw is really good. If you wanted to show this redraw in your portfolio as a "clean up" you should show it just like you have shown the work as you are here above - the before and after. Make sure it is perfect! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment