Project 7 5/4/10- Daniel Hurst


Comments

  1. The message is more clear, and the typography is styled well. I wonder if the edge of the ellipse that holds the drone and fire should be feathered a bit... so we see it as a manifestation of his thoughts, as he reflects on his past. As I look at this shape, I see that it isn't really a perfect ellipse anyway (especially at the top, it's quite uneven)... so feathering it might hide those imperfections... or not (you may need to correct that mask shape). This is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headline up there, this piece is really coming together now. I think the placement of the "it stays with you" text is still a little bit awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Coni it's coming along more, if you were to feather that shape (behind the man) it would help some more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment