Three Portfolio Pieces - Jonathan Lerew

Hi, I'm Jonathan Lerew, I'm a graphic designer. I do work for both print and for the web. I like to create dramatic pieces with bold colors, but when I'm designing I let the audience determine what approach I'm going to take. Sometimes that lines up exactly with my tastes, other times, not so much, but I always make it work to create something great. I've been passionate about graphic design, in fact, in college I was the Vice President of the Graphic and Interactive Design Club. It's a big part of my life.

Piece 1: Traverse Magazine



Piece 2: Nano Hue Ad Campaign





Project 3: Maximilien's Patisserie Website with Mockups








Comments

  1. You worked really hard this semester, and applied yourself in an outstanding manner. Your work shows it! Good luck Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment